Western Conversations 2014
Mission Integration: The Ongoing Tensions and Challenges
Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
October 10-12, 2014Register for the Conference → Schedule of Events
Red Lion Hotel at the Park
303 W. North River Drive
Spokane, WA 99201
Phone: (509) 777-6300
Fax: (509) 777-6313
- Room Block: "Gonzaga University Western Conversations Conference"
- Rate: $104/night (Roaring Start breakfast and shuttles to campus included in the rate)
- Reservations must be made by September 10, 2014 to secure the group rate
TransportationAirport: Spokane International (GEG)
Contact hotel for shuttles from the airport
Restaurants for Saturday Dinner
- Mizuna $$$
214 N Howard
- Clinkerdaggers $$$$
621 W Mallon
- Anthony's $$$
510 N Lincoln
- Steamplant $$$
159 S Lincoln
- Italian Kitchen $$$
113 N Bernard
- Post St. Ale House $$
808 W Sprague Ave
Documents to Review
General conference materials
- Gonzaga University Mission Statement
- Gonzaga University Statement of Affirmation
- Your institutions Mission Statement
- Conversations Fall 2014
Jim Voiss, S.J. "Ex Corde to the Frontiers"
Vice President for Mission
Frank E. Case, S.J.
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0074
Assistant Vice President for Mission
James Voiss, S.J.
Special Assistant to the Vice President
George Morris, S.J.
Alumni Faith Formation Coordinator
Assistant to the Office of Mission